- Arrien Pharmaceuticals and scientific collaborative team at M.D Anderson Cancer Center presented the preclinical data showing SIK2 and PARP1 inhibitors combination effect in ovarian cancer models at AACR 2018 Annual meeting held at Chicago Illinois on April 14-18, 2018.
Session PO. MCB 07.03 - Cancer Predisposition and Synthetic Lethality. 324 / 5 - SIK2 inhibitors regulate DNA repair pathway and sensitize ovarian cancer to PARP1 inhibitors. April 15, 2018, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals and scientific collaborative team at M.D Anderson Cancer Center presented the preclinical data showing SIK2 inhibitor ARN-3261 ffect in ovarian cancer models at AACR 2017 Annual meeting held at Washington, DC on April 1-5, 2017.
Session LBPO.ET02 - Late-Breaking Research: Experimental and Molecular Therapeutics 2. LB-296 / 4 - Discovery of ARN-3261 as a potent, selective, orally available SIK2 inhibitor for treating ovarian, endometrial, primary peritoneal, fallopian tube, and triple negative breast cancers. April 5, 2017, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals Scientific collaborative team at MD Anderson Cancer Center presented the preclinical data showing ARN-3236 inhibition and sanitization of ovarian cancer to paclitaxel at AACR 2016 Annual meeting held at New Orleans on April 16-20, 2916.
Poster 3032: A novel compound ARN-3236 inhibits SIK2 and sensitizes ovarian cancer to paclitaxel. Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Jinhua Zhou1, Albandri Alfredi1, Shu Zhang1, Janice M. Santiago-O'Farrill1, Ahmed A. Ahmed2, Hailing Yang1, Weiqun Mao1, Yan Wang1, Hariprasad Vankayalapati3, Zhen Lu1, Robert C. Bast Jr1. 1MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX; University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom; 3 Arrien Pharmaceuticals, Salt Lake City, UT
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals pleased to announce that the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Selection Committee has accepted the abstract titled "Discovery of ARN-6039 AS A Potent, Orally Available Inverse Agonist of RORgt for Autoimmune Neuroinflammatory Demyelinating Disease” for a presentation at the 2016 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting, to be held in Vancouver, BC, Canada on Friday, April 15-Thursday, April 21, 2016.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals Scientific collaborative team at Division of Rheumatology, University Hospitals of Geneva, Dept. Pathology and Immunology, University of Geneva- 1, Rue Michel Servet; CH1211- Geneva, Switzerland presented "Salt-Inducible Kinases (SIK) inhibition in Human Myeloid Cells Modulates TLR and IL1R Signaling and induces an anti-inflammatory phenotype" at 12th World Conference on Inflammation held in Boston August 8-12, 2015.
Out Scientific Collaborator Dr. Maria Stella Lombardi won the Highest Scientific Impact on Human Disease Poster Competition Award. Authors: Lombardi, M. S, Gillieron, C, Dietrich D, Vankayalapati, H. and Gabay C. Thanks to the organizers of the year 2015 12th world Congress on Inflammation held in Boston August 8-12, 2015. More Details..
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals pleased to announce that the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Selection Committee has accepted the abstract titled "Discovery of ARN-4079 - a Potent, Orally Available Dual Target Inhibitor of Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3) and Interleukin-2 Inducible T-Cell Kinase (ITK) for Rheumatoid Arthritis" for a presentation at the 2014 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, to be held in Boston, MA on November 14-19, 2014.