- Arrien Pharmaceuticals pleased to announce that the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Selection Committee has accepted the abstract titled "Discovery of ARN-6039 AS A Potent, Orally Available Inverse Agonist of RORgt for Autoimmune Neuroinflammatory Demyelinating Disease” for a presentation at the 2016 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting, to be held in Vancouver, BC, Canada on Friday, April 15-Thursday, April 21, 2016.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals Scientific collaborative team at MD Anderson Cancer Center presented the preclinical data showing ARN-3236 inhibition and sanitization of ovarian cancer to paclitaxel at AACR 2016 Annual meeting held at New Orleans on April 16-20, 2916.
Poster 3032: A novel compound ARN-3236 inhibits SIK2 and sensitizes ovarian cancer to paclitaxel. Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Jinhua Zhou1, Albandri Alfredi1, Shu Zhang1, Janice M. Santiago-O'Farrill1, Ahmed A. Ahmed2, Hailing Yang1, Weiqun Mao1, Yan Wang1, Hariprasad Vankayalapati3, Zhen Lu1, Robert C. Bast Jr1. 1MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX; University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom; 3 Arrien Pharmaceuticals, Salt Lake City, UT
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals Scientific collaborative team at Division of Rheumatology, University Hospitals of Geneva, Dept. Pathology and Immunology, University of Geneva- 1, Rue Michel Servet; CH1211- Geneva, Switzerland presented "Salt-Inducible Kinases (SIK) inhibition in Human Myeloid Cells Modulates TLR and IL1R Signaling and induces an anti-inflammatory phenotype" at 12th World Conference on Inflammation held in Boston August 8-12, 2015.
Out Scientific Collaborator Dr. Maria Stella Lombardi won the Highest Scientific Impact on Human Disease Poster Competition Award. Authors: Lombardi, M. S, Gillieron, C, Dietrich D, Vankayalapati, H. and Gabay C. Thanks to the organizers of the year 2015 12th world Congress on Inflammation held in Boston August 8-12, 2015. More Details..
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals pleased to announce that the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Selection Committee has accepted the abstract titled "Discovery of ARN-4079 - a Potent, Orally Available Dual Target Inhibitor of Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3) and Interleukin-2 Inducible T-Cell Kinase (ITK) for Rheumatoid Arthritis" for a presentation at the 2014 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, to be held in Boston, MA on November 14-19, 2014.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals Scientific team first-time presented preclinical data showing ARN-3236 inhibits clinically relevant target SIK2 at AACR Annual meeting held at San Diego, CA on April 5-9, 2014. Title: Highly potent and orally available SIK2 inhibitors block growth of human ovarian cancer cells in culture and xenografts.